Location: Pa Tueng Gnam village, Chiang Mai, northern Thailand
Nanticha Ocharoenchai (Lynn) will lead a pack of selected Thai influencers and digital creators to live and learn from IPLCs about their sustainable and resourceful way of living, culture and spirituality, and conservation practices in a three-day journey to Pa Tueng Gnam village in northern Thailand.
Coming along are political illustrator Sippakorn Khiaosanthia (@baphoboy), fashion designer Kamonnart Ongwandee (@kamonnart), social entrepreneur Saks Rouypirom (@saks_r), and chef Peter Kasamvilas (@patter_grey), who will take inspiration from the trip to share more about the community’s relationship with the rainforests they call home.
The journey’s aim is to experience and learn from villagers about forest conservation, rotational farming, food and medicine foraging, nature reading, traditional house building, as well as their stories, poetry and rituals, and more.
- Nanticha Ocharoenchai (Climate Strike Thailand) | environmental writer, filmmaker, and climate activist
- Sippakorn Khiaosanthia (@baphoboy) | digital political artist
- Kamonnart Ongwandee | sustainable fashion designer/co-founder of Fashion Revolution Thailand
- Saks Rouypirom (@saks_r) | social entrepreneur
- Peter Kasamvilas (@patter_grey) | Master Chef Thailand, Season 4